Meal Planning Oct 2012 (last week of the month)

5:30 PM

Hello and Assalamualaikum w.b.t you all,

I've been reading about Meal Planning subjects lately and downloaded a few good printables. But mostly were from overseas blogs.


I finally decided that I want to share it after I penned down some of my own planning myself.
Being maidless about a year and life has been chaos trying to juggle my office duty, cleaning duty, cooking duty and also some tender loving care required by the family. Fhewww! My oh my......

Finally it dawn on me that I need an 'organizing' my life, my kitchen, my things and my kids.
I need to do a chore for the kids, need to do a stock taking of what my kitchen has or hasn't, some meal planning to avoid last minute lunch/dinner which would result us in ordering from Pizza Hut, McDonald or other expensive food eg. Arabic Restaurant takeaway.

With God's willing, I hope my holy intention for the family will be a fruitful one. Insya Allah!

Below is a site that I love so much and is becoming my guide...
(Credit to 'planningwithkids.com')


I'm in the mid of compiling and organizing my favourite sites on Pinterest and will share them here very soon.

Cherio.

p/s In the midst of browsing for a good recipes on potatoes as I bought a few good overseas potatoes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments